Fatfat (fat),USA pronunciation adj., fat•ter, fat•test, n., v., fat•ted, fat•ting.
- having too much flabby tissue;
obese: a fat person.
well-fed: a good, fat chicken.
- consisting of or containing fat;
oily: fat gravy; fat meat.
- profitable, as an office: a fat job on the city commission.
- affording good opportunities, esp. for gain: a fat business contract.
rich: He grew fat on dishonest profits.
- big, broad, or extended;
thick: a fat sheaf of bills.
abundant: a fat supply of food.
- plentifully supplied: a fat larder; a fat feast.
stupid: fat clumsiness of manner.
- abounding in a particular element: Fat pine is rich in resin.
- (of paint) having more oil than pigment. Cf. lean2 (def. 6).
- (of coal) highly bituminous;
rich in volatile hydrocarbons.
- long1 (def. 25).
- fertile, as land: Everything grows in this fat soil.
- a fat chance, [Slang.]a very slight chance;
small probability: A fat chance he has of winning the title!
- a fat lot, little or not at all: A fat lot they care about anyone else's troubles!
- any of several white or yellowish greasy substances, forming the chief part of adipose tissue of animals and also occurring in plants, that when pure are colorless, odorless, and tasteless and are either solid or liquid esters of glycerol with fatty acids;
fats are insoluble in water or cold alcohol but soluble in ether, chloroform, or benzene: used in the manufacture of soap, paints, and other protective coatings and in cooking.
- animal tissue containing much of this substance;
flabbiness: to have rolls of fat around one's waist.
- the richest or best part of anything.
corpulence: In his later years, he inclined to fat.
- especially profitable or advantageous work.
- an overabundance or excess;
- action or lines in a dramatic part that permit an actor to display abilities.
- Also, phat. Also called lift. [Typesetting.]matter that can be composed easily and profitably, esp. from standing type, illustrations, or the like: fat work.Cf. lean2 (def. 11).
- chew the fat. See chew (def. 9).
- the fat is in the fire:
- an irrevocable action or chain of events has been started;
the die is cast: Now that they have been given an ultimatum, the fat is in the fire.
- the decision, whether good or bad, has been made.
- the crisis is imminent.
- the fat of the land, the best or richest of anything obtainable: to live on the fat of the land.
- to make or become fat.
Freefree (frē),USA pronunciation adj., fre•er, fre•est, adv., v., freed, free•ing.
- enjoying personal rights or liberty, as a person who is not in slavery: a land of free people.
- pertaining to or reserved for those who enjoy personal liberty: They were thankful to be living on free soil.
- existing under, characterized by, or possessing civil and political liberties that are, as a rule, constitutionally guaranteed by representative government: the free nations of the world.
- enjoying political autonomy, as a people or country not under foreign rule;
- exempt from external authority, interference, restriction, etc., as a person or one's will, thought, choice, action, etc.;
- able to do something at will;
at liberty: free to choose.
- clear of obstructions or obstacles, as a road or corridor: The highway is now free of fallen rock.
- not occupied or in use: I'll try to phone her again if the line is free.
- exempt or released from something specified that controls, restrains, burdens, etc. (usually fol. by from or of ): free from worry; free of taxes.
- having immunity or being safe (usually fol. by from): free from danger.
- provided without, or not subject to, a charge or payment: free parking; a free sample.
- given without consideration of a return or reward: a free offer of legal advice.
- unimpeded, as motion or movement;
easy, firm, or swift.
- not held fast;
unattached: to get one's arm free.
- not joined to or in contact with something else: The free end of the cantilever sagged.
- acting without self-restraint or reserve: to be too free with one's tongue.
- ready or generous in giving;
lavish: to be free with one's advice.
- given readily or in profusion;
- frank and open;
unconstrained, unceremonious, or familiar.
- unrestrained by decency;
loose or licentious: free behavior.
- not subject to special regulations, restrictions, duties, etc.: The ship was given free passage.
- of, pertaining to, or characterized by free enterprise: a free economy.
- that may be used by or is open to all: a free market.
- engaged in by all present;
general: a free fight.
- not literal, as a translation, adaptation, or the like;
- uncombined chemically: free oxygen.
- traveling without power;
under no force except that of gravity or inertia: free flight.
- (of a vowel) situated in an open syllable (opposed to checked).
- at liberty to enter and enjoy at will (usually fol. by of ): to be free of a friend's house.
- not subject to rules, set forms, etc.: The young students had an hour of free play between classes.
- easily worked, as stone, land, etc.
- (of a vector) having specified magnitude and direction but no specified initial point. Cf. bound1 (def. 9).
- Also, large. (of a wind) nearly on the quarter, so that a sailing vessel may sail free.
- not containing a specified substance (often used in combination): a sugar-free soft drink.
- (of a linguistic form) occurring as an independent construction, without necessary combination with other forms, as most words. Cf. bound1 (def. 11).
- for free, [Informal.]without charge: The tailor mended my jacket for free.
- free and clear, [Law.]without any encumbrance, as a lien or mortgage: They owned their house free and clear.
- free and easy:
- excessively or inappropriately casual;
- set free, to release;
free: The prisoners were set free.
- with a free hand, generously;
openhandedly: He entertains visitors with a free hand.
- without cost, payment, or charge.
- in a free manner;
- away from the wind, so that a sailing vessel need not be close-hauled: running free.
- make free with:
- to use as one's own;
help oneself to: If you make free with their liquor, you won't be invited again.
- to treat with too much familiarity;
take liberties with.
- to make free;
set at liberty;
release from bondage, imprisonment, or restraint.
- to exempt or deliver (usually fol. by from).
- to relieve or rid (usually fol. by of ): to free oneself of responsibility.
- to disengage;
clear (usually fol. by from or of ).
- free up:
- to release, as from restrictions: Congress voted to free up funds for the new highway system.
- to disentangle: It took an hour to free up the traffic jam.
Cottagecot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Cheesecheese1 (chēz),USA pronunciation n., v., cheesed, chees•ing.
- the curd of milk separated from the whey and prepared in many ways as a food.
- a definite mass of this substance, often in the shape of a wheel or cylinder.
- something of similar shape or consistency, as a mass of pomace in cider-making.
- partly digested milk curds sometimes spit up by infants.
- cheeses, any of several mallows, esp. Malva neglecta, a sprawling,weedy plant having small lavender or white flowers and round, flat, segmented fruits thought to resemble little wheels of cheese.
- (vulgar). smegma.
- a transverse section cut from an ingot, as for making into a tire.
- an ingot or billet made into a convex, circular form by blows at the ends.
- a low curtsy.
- (of infants) to spit up partly digested milk curds.
- to forge (an ingot or billet) into a cheese.
Nutritionnu•tri•tion (no̅o̅ trish′ən, nyo̅o̅-),USA pronunciation n.
nu•tri′tion•al, nu•tri′tion•ar′y, adj.
- the act or process of nourishing or of being nourished.
- the science or study of, or a course of study in, nutrition, esp. of humans.
- the process by which organisms take in and utilize food material.
- the pursuit of this science as an occupation or profession.
Howdy , this image is about Ordinary Fat Free Cottage Cheese Nutrition #1 Darigold. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 870 x 546. It's file size is just 107 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Fat Free Cottage Cheese Nutrition.
One of the most important issues within the Ordinary Fat Free Cottage Cheese Nutrition #1 Darigold, specially the modern kitchen is established lighting lights that were proper. Its function, as well as supporting the lighting, the light can also boost the stylish search of your kitchen. Lamps are perfect for the modern home is not faint and light to average lighting, but also do not ensure it is too brilliant, as it can make spectacular.
Inside the modern home needs to have two ideas of lighting lighting detailed and centered lighting. Complete program illumination to illuminate the whole room inside modern kitchen, as for illumination a to help the lamp easy the activity of favorites.
Along with utilising the type downlight, usually the addition of cosmetic lamps can also enhance the allure of contemporary home style. With a contemporary kitchen in your home, you merely modify the type of light style for that. Minimalist modern contemporary kitchen layout was, intended by popular in this nation. Therefore, the lights applied are easy versions with lamp modern layout that is modern or minimum light.