Correctcor•rect (kə rekt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to set or make true, accurate, or right;
remove the errors or faults from: The native guide corrected our pronunciation. The new glasses corrected his eyesight.
- to point out or mark the errors in: The teacher corrected the examination papers.
- to scold, rebuke, or punish in order to improve: Should parents correct their children in public?
- to counteract the operation or effect of (something hurtful or undesirable): The medication will correct stomach acidity.
- [Math., Physics.]to alter or adjust so as to bring into accordance with a standard or with a required condition.
- to make a correction or corrections.
- (of stock prices) to reverse a trend, esp. temporarily, as after a sharp advance or decline in previous trading sessions.
cor•rect′a•ble, cor•rect′i•ble, adj.
- conforming to fact or truth;
free from error;
accurate: a correct answer.
- in accordance with an acknowledged or accepted standard;
proper: correct behavior.
cor•rect′a•bil′i•ty, cor•rect′i•bil′i•ty, n.
Posturepos•ture (pos′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- the relative disposition of the parts of something.
- the position of the limbs or the carriage of the body as a whole: poor posture; a sitting posture.
- an affected or unnatural attitude: He struck a comic posture.
- a mental or spiritual attitude: His ideas reveal a defensive posture.
- one's image or policy as perceived by the public, other nations, etc.: The company wants to develop a more aggressive marketing posture.
- position, condition, or state, as of affairs.
- to place in a particular posture or attitude.
- to position, esp. strategically: to posture troops along a border.
- to develop a policy or stance for (oneself, a company, government, etc.): The White House postured itself for dealing with the fuel crisis.
- to adopt an attitude or take an official position on (a matter): The company postured that the court's ruling could be interpreted as being in its favor.
- to assume a particular posture.
- to assume affected or unnatural postures, as by bending or contorting the body.
- to act in an affected or artificial manner, as to create a certain impression.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Easyeas•y (ē′zē),USA pronunciation adj., eas•i•er, eas•i•est, adv., n.
- not hard or difficult;
requiring no great labor or effort: a book that is easy to read; an easy victory.
- free from pain, discomfort, worry, or care: He led an easy life.
- providing or conducive to ease or comfort;
comfortable: an easy stance; an easy relationship.
- fond of or given to ease;
easygoing: an easy disposition.
- not harsh or strict;
lenient: an easy master.
- not burdensome or oppressive: easy terms on a loan.
- not difficult to influence or overcome;
compliant: an easy prey; an easy mark.
- free from formality, constraint, or embarrassment: He has an easy manner.
- effortlessly clear and fluent: an easy style of writing.
- readily comprehended or mastered: an easy language to learn.
- not tight or constricting: an easy fit.
- not forced or hurried;
moderate: an easy pace.
- not steep;
gradual: an easy flight of stairs.
- (of a commodity) not difficult to obtain;
in plentiful supply and often weak in price.
- (of the market) not characterized by eager demand.
- (of a bilge) formed in a long curve so as to make a gradual transition between the bottom and sides of a vessel;
- (of the run of a hull) having gently curved surfaces leading from the middle body to the stern;
- in an easy manner;
comfortably: to go easy; take it easy.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter E.
Officeof•fice (ô′fis, of′is),USA pronunciation n.
- a room, set of rooms, or building where the business of a commercial or industrial organization or of a professional person is conducted: the main office of an insurance company; a doctor's office.
- a room assigned to a specific person or a group of persons in a commercial or industrial organization: Her office is next to mine.
- a business or professional organization: He went to work in an architect's office.
- the staff or designated part of a staff at a commercial or industrial organization: The whole office was at his wedding.
- a position of duty, trust, or authority, esp. in the government, a corporation, a society, or the like: She was elected twice to the office of president.
- employment or position as an official: to seek office.
- the duty, function, or part of a particular person or agency: to act in the office of adviser.
- (cap.) an operating agency or division of certain departments of the U.S. Government: Office of Community Services.
- (cap.) [Brit.]a major administrative unit or department of the national government: the Foreign Office.
- hint, signal, or warning;
- Often, offices. something, whether good or bad, done or said for or to another: He obtained a position through the offices of a friend.
- the prescribed order or form for a service of the church or for devotional use.
- the services so prescribed.
- Also called divine office. the prayers, readings from Scripture, and psalms that must be recited every day by all who are in major orders.
- a ceremony or rite, esp. for the dead.
- a service or task to be performed;
chore: little domestic offices.
- offices, [Chiefly Brit.]
- the parts of a house, as the kitchen, pantry, or laundry, devoted mainly to household work.
- the stables, barns, cowhouses, etc., of a farm.
- [Older Slang.]privy.
Exercisesex•er•cise (ek′sər sīz′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cised, -cis•ing.
- bodily or mental exertion, esp. for the sake of training or improvement of health: Walking is good exercise.
- something done or performed as a means of practice or training: exercises for the piano.
- a putting into action, use, operation, or effect: the exercise of caution.
- a written composition, musical piece, or artistic work executed for practice or to illustrate a particular aspect of technique.
- Often, exercises. a traditional ceremony: graduation exercises.
- a religious observance or service.
- to put through exercises, or forms of practice or exertion, designed to train, develop, condition, or the like: to exercise a horse.
- to put (faculties, rights, etc.) into action, practice, or use: to exercise freedom of speech.
- to use or display in one's action or procedure: to exercise judgment.
- to make use of (one's privileges, powers, etc.): to exercise one's constitutional rights.
- to discharge (a function);
perform: to exercise the duties of one's office.
- to have as an effect: to exercise an influence on someone.
- to worry;
annoy: to be much exercised about one's health.
- to go through exercises;
take bodily exercise.
Howdy , this post is about Correct Posture And Easy Office Exercises ( Desk Posture Exercises #1). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1267 x 713. It's file size is only 70 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your computer, you may Click here. You might too download more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Desk Posture Exercises.
Design brilliance countries that are utilizing will mean taking the inside. Adorn bungalow or the log cabin shouldn't have an excessive amount of difficulty following the region utilizing the matteris brain and goal treatment sits right outside the window. Managing nature as samples whilst the decoration decorate wood hotel, using standard timber for your terrace and furniture will suit.
Wood, birch or forest can really supplement any space, especially bungalow or vacation cabin. You're able to abandon it or use wood stain will provide views of the state, to keep the standard look of lumber. Whether you maybe more up to date search or select legality, wood is most likely the top determination when it is vacation cabin that is inviting.
You could possibly decide to spread the outdated furniture in the household to bungalow or a vacation cabin. The search fresh can be made by by using a pillowcase to get a love seat or chair. On occasion decorate record lodge, you might paint furniture. Desk Posture Exercises will also give a new-look crisp.