FrenchFrench (french),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: French cooking.
- the people of France and their direct descendants.
- a Romance language spoken in France, parts of Belgium and Switzerland, and in areas colonized after 1500 by France. Abbr.: F
- (often l.c.) to prepare (food) according to a French method.
- (often l.c.) to cut (snap beans) into slivers or thin strips before cooking.
- (often l.c.) to trim the meat from the end of (a rib chop).
- (often l.c.) to prepare (meat) for cooking by slicing it into strips and pounding.
- to short-sheet (a bed).
- (often l.c.) Slang (vulgar). to give oral stimulation of the penis or vulva.
Dresserdress•er1 (dres′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who dresses.
- a person employed to dress actors, care for costumes, etc., at a theater, television studio, or the like.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a surgeon's assistant.
- a person who dresses in a particular manner, as specified: a fancy dresser; a careful and distinctive dresser.
- any of several tools or devices used in dressing materials.
- a block, fitting into an anvil, on which pieces are forged.
- a mallet for shaping sheet metal.
- a tool for truing the surfaces of grinding wheels.
Restorationres•to•ra•tion (res′tə rā′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of restoring;
renewal, revival, or reestablishment.
- the state or fact of being restored.
- a return of something to a former, original, normal, or unimpaired condition.
- restitution of something taken away or lost.
- something that is restored, as by renovating.
- a reconstruction or reproduction of an ancient building, extinct animal, or the like, showing it in its original state.
- a putting back into a former position, dignity, etc.
- the work, process, or result of replacing or restoring teeth or parts of teeth.
- something that restores or replaces teeth or parts of teeth, as a filling, crown, or denture.
- the Restoration:
- the reestablishment of the monarchy in England with the return of Charles II in 1660.
- the period of the reign of Charles II (1660–85), sometimes extended to include the reign of James II (1685–88).
- (cap) of, pertaining to, or characteristic of the Restoration: Restoration manners.
Hello there, this attachment is about French Provincial Dresser Restoration ( Old White Dresser #3). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 819 x 542. This picture's file size is just 64 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You might too download more photos by clicking the image below or see more at here: Old White Dresser.
We'd like to discuss some recommendations on workbench before discussing French Provincial Dresser Restoration ( Old White Dresser #3). There are some important things you need to know and consider in choosing an office seat for your corporation. Select a certain brand office chairs, office chairs usually have a guarantee of 24 months, both legs of the couch, hydraulic, and also the hands of the chair through the agreed (NEW).
Choose a seat in line with the budget / requires of one's firm. Adjust along with of the couch with your flavor and coloring of one's business furniture. Be sure to pick a seat that has soft whenever you sit back or an appropriate foam.
Along side that, occasionally we are confused. French Provincial Dresser Restoration ( Old White Dresser #3) that we need while is essential, but on the other hand we likewise experience shame, office seats on which we have been there it really is just the shape and shade have already been inappropriate.