6 images of Interior Design Cost Estimating Guide Lightning Protection ( Interior Design Cost Estimating Guide #2)
Interiorin•te•ri•or (in tēr′ē ər),USA pronunciation adj.
- being within; inside of anything;
further toward a center: the interior rooms of a house.
- of or pertaining to that which is within;
inside: an interior view.
- situated well inland from the coast or border: the interior towns of a country.
- of or pertaining to the inland.
- domestic: interior trade.
- private or hidden;
inner: interior negotiations of the council.
- pertaining to the mind or soul;
mental or spiritual: the interior life.
- the internal or inner part;
- the inside part of a building, considered as a whole from the point of view of artistic design or general effect, convenience, etc.
- a single room or apartment so considered.
- a pictorial representation of the inside of a room.
- the inland parts of a region, country, etc.: the Alaskan interior.
- the domestic affairs of a country as distinguished from its foreign affairs: the Department of the Interior.
- the inner or inward nature or character of anything.
- the largest open set contained in a given set, as the points in a circle not including the boundary.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Costcost (kôst, kost),USA pronunciation n., v., cost or, for 11–13, cost•ed, cost•ing.
- the price paid to acquire, produce, accomplish, or maintain anything: the high cost of a good meal.
- an outlay or expenditure of money, time, labor, trouble, etc.: What will the cost be to me?
- a sacrifice, loss, or penalty: to work at the cost of one's health.
- money allowed to a successful party in a lawsuit in compensation for legal expenses incurred, chargeable to the unsuccessful party.
- money due to a court or one of its officers for services in a cause.
- at all costs, regardless of the effort involved;
by any means necessary: The stolen painting must be recovered at all costs.Also, at any cost.
- to require the payment of (money or something else of value) in an exchange: That camera cost $200.
- to result in or entail the loss of: Carelessness costs lives.
- to cause to lose or suffer: The accident cost her a broken leg.
- to entail (effort or inconvenience): Courtesy costs little.
- to cause to pay or sacrifice: That request will cost us two weeks' extra work.
- to estimate or determine the cost of (manufactured articles, new processes, etc.).
- to estimate or determine costs, as of manufacturing something.
- cost out, to calculate the cost of (a project, product, etc.) in advance: to cost out a major construction project.
Estimatinges•ti•mate (v. es′tə māt′;n. es′tə mit, -māt′),USA pronunciation v., -mat•ed, -mat•ing, n.
- to form an approximate judgment or opinion regarding the worth, amount, size, weight, etc., of;
calculate approximately: to estimate the cost of a college education.
- to form an opinion of;
- to make an estimate.
- an approximate judgment or calculation, as of the value, amount, time, size, or weight of something.
- a judgment or opinion, as of the qualities of a person or thing.
- a statement of the approximate charge for work to be done, submitted by a person or business firm ready to undertake the work.
Guideguide (gīd),USA pronunciation v., guid•ed, guid•ing, n.
- to assist (a person) to travel through, or reach a destination in, an unfamiliar area, as by accompanying or giving directions to the person: He guided us through the forest.
- to accompany (a sightseer) to show points of interest and to explain their meaning or significance.
- to force (a person, object, or animal) to move in a certain path.
- to supply (a person) with advice or counsel, as in practical or spiritual affairs.
- to supervise (someone's actions or affairs) in an advisory capacity.
- a person who guides, esp. one hired to guide travelers, tourists, hunters, etc.
- a mark, tab, or the like, to catch the eye and thus provide quick reference.
- a guidebook.
- a book, pamphlet, etc., giving information, instructions, or advice;
handbook: an investment guide.
- a guidepost.
- a device that regulates or directs progressive motion or action: a sewing-machine guide.
- a spirit believed to direct the utterances of a medium.
- a member of a group marching in formation who sets the pattern of movement or alignment for the rest.
Protectionpro•tec•tion (prə tek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of protecting or the state of being protected;
preservation from injury or harm.
- a thing, person, or group that protects: This vaccine is a protection against disease.
- [Insurance.]coverage (def. 1).
- money paid to racketeers for a guarantee against threatened violence.
- bribe money paid to the police, politicians, or other authorities for overlooking criminal activity.
- a document that assures safety from harm, delay, or the like, for the person, persons, or property specified in it.
- [Archaic.]a document given by the U.S. customs authorities to a sailor traveling abroad certifying that the holder is a citizen of the U.S.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Interior Design Cost Estimating Guide Lightning Protection ( Interior Design Cost Estimating Guide #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 651 x 483. It's file size is only 81 KB. Wether You ought to save This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You might also see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Interior Design Cost Estimating Guide.
One of many most critical issues inside the Interior Design Cost Estimating Guide the present day kitchen is set light lamps that were appropriate up. Its functionality, as well as promoting the light, the light also can boost the classy look of your kitchen. Lamps are perfect because it will make impressive for the modern home is not faint and gentle to reasonable light, but in addition do not make it also shiny.
While in the modern kitchen should have two concepts of lighting lighting targeted lighting and thorough. Detailed program illumination to illuminate the complete area interior contemporary kitchen, while the lamp for illumination a focus to assist easy the activity of favorites.
In addition to utilizing the sort downlight, typically the addition of ornamental lights and the appeal of contemporary kitchen style may also add together. With a modern kitchen in your house, you merely adjust the type of light style for that. Common in this place, designed minimalist modern kitchen design that was contemporary. Consequently, the lights applied are simple styles with light contemporary contemporary style or minimal lighting.