The article of Extra Long Body Pillow Cases have 4 images it's including Extra Long Body Pillow Covers, Charming Extra Long Body Pillow Cases Design #2 Like This Item?, Extra Long Body Pillow Cases #3 Mainstays Teal Sachet Bamboo Fur Body Pillow Cover, Image Of: Extra Long Body Pillow Complete. Below are the photos:
The blog post of Extra Long Body Pillow Cases was posted at October 16, 2018 at 12:45 pm. It is posted at the Pillow category. Extra Long Body Pillow Cases is tagged with Extra Long Body Pillow Cases, Long, Body, Extra, Cases, Pillow..
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
Bodybod•y (bod′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. bod•ies, v., bod•ied, bod•y•ing, adj.
- keep body and soul together, to support oneself;
maintain life: Few writers can make enough to keep body and soul together without another occupation.
- the trunk or main mass of a thing: the body of a tree.
- in a body, as a group;
collectively: We left the party in a body.
- consistency or density;
substance: This wine has good body. Wool has more body than rayon.
- the part of a dress that covers the trunk or the part of the trunk above the waist.
- the hull of a ship.
- a corpse;
- [Geom.]a figure having the three dimensions of length, breadth, and thickness;
- [Aeron.]the fuselage of a plane.
- the basic material of which a ceramic article is made.
- to represent in bodily form (usually fol. by forth).
- of or pertaining to the body;
Extraex•tra (ek′strə),USA pronunciation adj.
- beyond or more than what is usual, expected, or necessary;
additional: an extra copy of a newspaper; an extra charge.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a person hired by the day to play a minor part, as a member of a mob or crowd.
- Usually, extras. [Cricket.]a score or run not made from the bat, as a bye or a wide.
- something of superior quality.
- beyond the ordinary degree;
uncommonly: done extra well; extra large.
Casescase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- a suit or action at law;
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to support with pillows.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Extra Long Body Pillow Cases become the most important element in the decision of flooring on your house. In the event a floor your colour select also dim when you yourself have a tiny household minimalist this can produce your property interior look impressed claustrophobic and miserable.
There's a prevalent feeling, tranquil, and comfortable once we change in that area. Therefore the hardwood floors' color can you pick you pay attention and do not be underestimated, because an error of ceramic shades may determine the wonder of the residence should really.
If we feel uneasy while in the residence, then you certainly as well as your family will not feel comfortable sitting at home in order to create the poor ramifications of your family people end up like to perform beyond your home. When there are two shades with the dimension of the location of the room inside the area the identical coloring of the floor you can observe the distinction nevertheless they will vary.