Ahaa•ha (ä hä′, ə hä′),USA pronunciation interj.
- (used as an exclamation of triumph, mockery, contempt, irony, surprise, etc., according to the manner of utterance.)
American Heart Association.
- American Historical Association.
- American Hospital Association.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Hi peoples, this image is about Aha Section 8 #3 2017_08_04_blogimage. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2075 x 1038. It's file size is only 158 KB. If You decided to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at here: Aha Section 8.
This stand includes metallic or natural coloring including grey, white or black. Seats are used not excessive and too simple together with 3 seats' variety. As the size isn't too large, this desk is only used for eating and speaking. Supplies employed ie material.
The Aha Section 8 suitable for natural type of kitchen room. This natural table features a square-shape that is heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural impact. This desk includes natural hues like brown.
Tabletops also larger so that it can be used to place fruits products including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was once lean with a circular or square legs are slim and small so as to avoid the perception of tightness in the home.