Cornercor•ner (kôr′nər),USA pronunciation n.
- the place at which two converging lines or surfaces meet.
- the space between two converging lines or surfaces near their intersection;
angle: a chair in the corner of the room.
- a projecting angle, esp. of a rectangular figure or object: He bumped into the corner of the table.
- the point where two streets meet: the corner of Market and Main Streets.
- an end;
- any narrow, secluded, or secret place.
- an awkward or embarrassing position, esp. one from which escape is impossible.
- [Finance.]a monopolizing or a monopoly of the available supply of a stock or commodity to a point permitting control of price (applied only when monopoly price is exacted).
quarter: from every corner of the empire.
- the point of intersection of the section lines of a land survey, often marked by a monument or some object, as a pipe that is set or driven into the ground. Cf. section (def. 5).
- a stake, tree, or rock marking the intersection of property lines.
- a piece to protect the corner of anything.
- any point on the line forming the left or right boundary of home plate: a pitch on the corner.
- the area formed by the intersection of the foul line and the outfield fence.
- the immediate area formed by any of the four angles in the ring.
- one of the two assigned corners where a boxer rests between rounds and behind which the handlers sit during a fight.
- [Soccer.]See corner kick.
- cut corners:
- to use a shorter route.
- to reduce costs or care in execution: cutting corners to meet the foreign competition.
- rough corners, rude, boorish, or unsophisticated characteristics, manners, or the like: Despite his rough corners, he was very likable.
- the four corners of the earth, the most distant or remote regions: They traveled to the four corners of the earth.
- turn the corner, to pass through a crisis safely: When the fever passed, we knew he had turned the corner.
- situated on or at a corner where two streets meet: a corner drugstore.
- made to fit or be used in a corner: a corner cabinet.
- to furnish with corners.
- to place in or drive into a corner.
- to force into an awkward or difficult position or one from which escape is impossible: He finally cornered the thief.
- to gain control of (a stock, commodity, etc.).
- to meet in or be situated on or at a corner.
- to form a corner in a stock or commodity.
- (of an automobile) to turn, esp. at a speed relatively high for the angle of the turn involved.
Sofaso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Darcia Corner Sofa . ( Corner Sofa Pictures #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 1500 x 1000. This photo's file size is only 150 KB. If You ought to save This attachment to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also see more images by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Corner Sofa Pictures.
Everybody knows that Corner Sofa Pictures colour is one of many most significant factors for making a layout that is beautiful bedroom. Color is an indispensable part for designing, remodeling or developing designs, consequently choosing the colors that are right have to be considered.
As previously mentioned in the last report, the colour may push effect on understanding, feeling and interaction. In deciding on the best coloring for the family rooms consequently, you need to pay specific awareness.
The sack is a spot where we sleep, a sanctuary where we sleep maybe, or whenever we are drained, tired of the everyday regime whenever we are ill. The bed room may be the position where we wanted study a well liked story, to be alone or simply stay quiet. Suites has to be a location that will make us feel relaxed.